FUTO Post UTME Form for 2018/2019 Academic session is out and on sale. The cut-off mark is 180, Post-UTME Registration begins on Wednesday, 4th day of July 2018 and closes on Saturday 21st day of July 2018, while the Screening/Aptitude Test is expected to hold as from Monday, 23rd day of July 2018, to Saturday, 28th day of July 2018 . Please read all information on this page for complete details.
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who DID NOT choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Application commences on Wednesday, the 4th day of July 2018 and closes on Saturday, the 21st day of July 2018.
DURATION OF THE APTITUDE TEST
The Aptitude Test will hold from Monday, the 23rd day of July 2018, to Saturday, the 28th day of July 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the University website via: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link: “2018/2019 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Carefully enter your correct O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application and
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his/her application online would automatically forfeit his/her chance of being considered for admission.