The Management of Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby notify the general public and applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2019 UTME to visit the screening portal via ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme in order to take part in the online screening exercise which is scheduled to start today – Monday, 1st July to Friday, 19th July 2019.
FUOYE Post UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and all other registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced on the institution’s website. The official Cut-off mark is 160 and the Deadline for registration is July 19th, 2019.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and scored UTME cut-off mark of 160 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five O’level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- In addition to item (2) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Each candidate will be required to pay a non-refundable screening fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only. Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card; visit the payment page via Click Here to Apply
- Visit the school’s portal via: http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On Admission Menu displayed on your screen, on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully.
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96345687FH (password is not required).
- You will be required to complete your profile on the portal (Ensure to use a valid email address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information)
- After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email you provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as instructed on your device screen.
- Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance or complaints send email to email@example.com
Direct Entry Applicants: in addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE UNIVERSITY’S WEBSITE via: www.fuoye.edu.ng