University of Ibadan Post UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline and registration details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. The institution’s Cut-off mark is 200, Application cost is N2000 and the Deadline for registration is 21st August, 2019.
The management of UI wishes to inform candidates who made the University of Ibadan their institution of first choice and scored not less 200 in the 2019 UTME – that the University website has since been open from Monday, 24th June 2019 to Wednesday 21st August, 2019 for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online through https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
The deadline for submission of bio-data and O’level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time and date will not be considered for the Post UTME screening exercise and for admission.
- Candidates are required to login to the Admission Portal through (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 88843523EG ADEKUNLE (Surname) CHINEDU HAMZA. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and Email address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- Credit/Debit Payment using Bank ATM Card(s).
- Cash at Bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the Bank.
- Direct Bank Account debit whereby you use your internet banking options to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O’level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are to please fill the online forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are then to print out evidence of payment and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform will be available to handle all genuine enquiries via http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk
DATE OF POST UTME
The date for the Post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their student portal on the University’s website and SMS. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active phone numbers in the process of the registration as the University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of non-functional phone numbers or any means of communication.
Any form of misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence; candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies for due prosecution.
All candidates are by the notices above advised to adhere to the aforementioned instructions. GoodLuck!