Applications for admission into the 2018/2019 Academic Session for the Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) Part Time Degree Programs are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. The BASUG part time degree will run for a period of five (5) to (6) years.
All lectures for the part time programs/studies will be conducted between weekends or from Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sundays. Further, the program may cover vacations. All intending applicants who may not have had the opportunity to be admitted into the regular program will now have the opportunity to earn their various degrees.
Additionally, Working class candidates can have a golden opportunity to earn a university degree, if they avail themselves to grab this opportunity.
WHAT YOU STAND TO BENEFIT
- The same curriculum with the regular
- The same lecturers/experts
- Best quality teaching and research personnel
- World class state of the art facilities in our new campus
- The same degree managed and approved by the same senate
- National University Commission (NUC) approved
- Entrepreneurship and Computer applications training.
(A) FIVE (5) YEARS PART-TIME PROGRAM
- WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’ Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate with Credits in five (5) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings. A credit in O’ Level English Language is required for all courses.
(B) FOUR (4) YEARS (EXTENDED/PART-TIME) PROGRAM
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE ‘A’ Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (A) above.
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR THE PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMS
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration.
Tuition fee per session as approved by the University is as follows:
- Indigene: ₦50,000
- Non-Indigene: ₦70,000
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAM
Online Application Forms are now available for a fee of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) only, to be paid into the following University’s First Bank Account.
Account Name: BASUG
Account No.: 2019665054
Bank: First Bank of Nigeria.
Obtain Payment Receipt from the Bank and proceed to any of the following Bursary Units of the University to collect a Scratch Card Pin to be used to fill the Online Application Form.
Bauchi State University Gadau, Gadau Main Campus, Gadau, Azare, Bauchi State.
Bauchi State University Gadau, Bauchi Campus, Yuli Darazo Road, Bauchi, Bauchi State.
Bauchi State University Gadau, Misau Campus, Misau, Bauchi State.
Visit the University’s Website at www.basug.edu.ng to fill the Online Application Form using the Scratch Card Pin obtained from the Bursary.