#Dare2Dream Season 5 campus selection train Is coming to a University near you!!!
It is here!!! It is bigger!!! It is better!!! This year, Dare2Dream talent-hunt and youth empowerment platform whose mission is to channel young creative talents into entrepreneurship is rolling out the 5th Season of this amazing event. Guess what? It is coming to more cities and with more categories, which makes many more Dreamers.
For the first time, the Dare2Dream train is departing this June visiting not 3 but 5 universities. The campus tour dates are:
- University of Jos, 27th – 29th June 2018 at the Multi-purpose auditorium, main campus;
- University of Port Harcourt, 2nd – 4th July 2018 at the New Crab Hall, International Student Centre, Abuja Campus;
- University of Benin, 6th – 8th July 2018 at the Okosi show room
- University of Lagos, 11th -13th July 2018 at the Afe Babalola Hall
- University of Calabar, 1st – 3rd of August at the New Art Theatre.
Wait, there’s more! This year, #Dare2Dream is searching for social media savvy, fashion conscious and daring girls and boys to compete in more categories. Yes guys, you heard it right, male can now apply in all categories!
Categories in Season 5 are:
- Fashion Designers; (Male and Female)
- Fashion Model Influencers (Male and Female) and
- Performing Artistes (Male and Female)
This season will also develop more on the Campus Tour Class of Dreamers inspiring and connecting talents with professional opportunities. Google is delivering digital trainings in each University from 10:00am to 12:00pm followed by a sales and fashion marketing training by Imperial Leather, and, youth entrepreneurship training by FCMB. When the right tools are put in the hands of young people, great things happen. This is why Google wants to help close the digital knowledge gap in Africa, improve employability and encourage entrepreneurship among youths with #GoogleDigitalSkills.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on this life changing experience. Join the Dare2Dream Train by simply participating in the Campus Tour Selections by visiting dare2dreamng.com
For Terms, Conditions and more details, visit dare2dreamng.com;
IG and FB: dare2dreamng
Dare2Dream Season 5 is proudly sponsored by Imperial Leather and FCMB
TV: Africa Magic, Wazobia TV, Wazobia Max
Radio: Cool FM, Wazobia FM.