FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO 2017/2018 POST UTME
This is to inform candidates who chose FEDPOLY OKO that their will be No entrance examinations for 2017/2018.
NOTE: If you reached the stipulated cutoff mark for JAMB and have successfully completed your online registrations with all the required documents then be rest assured that your name will be published for admission.
“Those who did not adhere to instructions during the online registration will be screened-out.
All the documents specified during the post UTME online registration are compulsory and should not be substituted.”
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO 2017/2018 POST UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY
ELIGIBILITY: Those who choose the institution as their first choice can apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO 2017/18 POST UTME SCREENING
- Visit: http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx to generate your electronic invoice.
- Use the generated invoice to purchase the POST UTME FORM from designated Banks – Microfinance, FCMB and any other bank that partners with the school.
- Pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 and wait for your receipt (this will serve as your payment proof).
After a successful payment, go back online to complete your registration with the following credentials:
- JAMB result
- O’Level result
- Passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Court Declaration of age certificate
- Testimonial (either from Primary or Secondary School).
After doing the above, kindly take time to recheck details provided before clicking the submit button and print out the acknowledgement slip after a successful submission.
Kindly use the comment section below if you have any question or difficulty through the process.