FUOTUOKE POST-UTME 2018: CUT-OFF MARK, ELIGIBILITY & REGISTRATION DETAILS
FUOtuoke Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline and other relevant information have been announced. Cut-off mark is 150, Application fee is N2000 while Registration deadline is on the 26th day of August 2018. See full details below.
The Federal University Otuoke invites applications from JAMB UTME candidates for Admission Screening into the University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to be led by the following:
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
- Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 JAMB UTME examination.
- Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the University and scored 150 and above in the JAMB UMTE examination. Candidates in this category must do a change of Institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng) and chose any of the programme of their choice as listed below.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B. Ed. Business Education
- B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics.
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering.
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B. A. English and Communication Studies
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology.
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing.
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Recent Passport – size photograph
- Copy of 2018 JAMB UTME original result print out
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
- Copy of LGA Identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details.
- Use a digital passport photograph.
- Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order.
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application.
- Upload your O Level result checking scratch card. For candidates combining two O Level results, both scratch cards should be up loaded accordingly
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE APPLICATION
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Online application portal closes on Sunday, 26th August 2018.
DATE OF POST UTME EXERCISE
The date for the POST UTME Screening Exercise would be communicated via this platform.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
- Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip.
- DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
All the items above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.