The Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment for the year 2017 is currently on; Interested and Qualify Applicants who meets the requirements can apply for any of the available positions.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE & SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
1. Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II
- Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
2. Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
3. Immigration Assistant III (IA ”’)
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not to apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT:
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
Good Luck to you all!