This is to inform all candidates who participated in the recently concluded 2017 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) May/June WASSCE that they can now check their results online.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULTS ONLINE:
- Logon to the official WAEC portal via – http://www.waecdurect.org
- Enter your Examination Number in the space provided.
- Select your exam year (e.g. 2017).
- Select your Examination Type (i.e. School Candidate Result).
- Enter your Serial Number.
- Enter the PIN.
- Click SUBMIT button and wait a few motion for the system to respond.
Note: you don’t need to buy any scratch card to get the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN, unlike before, the system has change. The result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on the flip side of the candidates’ CIVAMPENS Card issued to all candidates by WAEC.