Gmail is currently one of the top email service provider in the world developed by Google, started as a limited beta release on April 1st, 2004 and concluded its testing phase on July 7th, 2009.
You will agree with me that most recent Android Smartphones now come with a default feature that make having a Gmail compulsory for every user, as your first setup of the mobile device promps you to enter your Gmail.
In this post, I will walk you step-by-step on how to create a Gmail Account in 3Minutes or even less.
HOW TO CREATE GMAIL ACCOUNT
- Goto your device browser (Chrome, Firefox or Opera) address bar
- Type in https://accounts.google.com/signup
- A form will be displayed in your screen with the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Confirm (repeat password)
- Now fill in the form accordingly, which means the First Name & Last Name (stands for your name and surname).
- The “Username” there means the unique ID you want the email to carry (combination of your name and surname can still if it’s not taken by another user) – e.g. email@example.com
- After filling the form, click NEXT and enter your mobile number (according to your country of resident) and click NEXT
- and wait for a confirmation code to arrive on the number you provided.
- Enter the Confirmation Code and click CONTINUE
- Finally, read the Gmail Terms & Condition statement and click ACCEPT.
Congratulations! You have successfully setup your Gmail Account.
Your username and password are your secret IDs to accessing your Gmail Account from anywhere and on any device you wish to use.