KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO 2017/18 POST UTME/DE SCREENING
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero – KSUSTA Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out and the post UTME cut-off mark is 140.
This is to notify and inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) through UTME/DE and choose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice) and got a minimum score of 140 in the recently concluded JAMB 2017 exam, that the online screening exercise for admission into the University for 2017/2018 session will commence from Friday 29th September, 2017 to Tuesday 10 October 2017, after which successful candidates are required to present their original credentials together with evidence of payment for the physical screening at the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero commencing from Wednesday 11th October, 2017 to Thursday 12th October, 2017.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KSUSTA POST UTME/DE SCREENING
- Visit the University Screening Portal at http://screening.ksusta.edu.ng
- Enter your UTME Registration Number as Username and Password to login.
- Click on “Generate Invoice”
- Fill in the required information.
- Confirm and generate your screening fee payment invoice.
- Print your invoice containing your unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number, and proceed to any commercial bank branch within your location to make payment (or click on “PAY NOW” button to use the instant online payment option).
- Applicants are required to pay a non refundable fee of N2,300.00 (Two thousand three hundred naira) Only, which also settle all bank charges.
- After making payment, login and view your invoice to complete your registration.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph that carries the following extensions – .jpg or .png format, update your biodata and previous academic records, then upload your signature.
- After registration, print your acknowledge slip and evidence of payment for record purposes.