NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI 2017/2018 POST UTME/DE SCREENING
This is to notify/invite candidates who have chosen Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their first choice (UTME & DE ENTRY) and scored the required Minimum National Cut-off Point & Above for the 2017 UTME and Lower Credit for Direct Entry to the 2017/2018 Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise.
The exercise (screening) is scheduled to hold by 9:00a.m on the dates stated below at the Faculty in which the courses/programmes are listed.
- Faculties of Law, Arts and Education Tuesday 3rd October, 2017.
- Faculties of Social Sciences and Natural and Applied Sciences – Wednesday 4th October, 2017.
- Faculties of Administration and Agriculture – Thursday 5th October, 2017.
- Evidence of payment of N2,500.00 administrative charges for the POST-UTME/DE Screening Exercise using the REMITA payment platform in any branch of the following commercial banks: Diamond Bank, UBA, EcoBank, Unity Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, FCMB, Keystone Bank, Mainstreet and Zenith Bank. (Please note that you are to come along with their RRR print out from the bank for comfirmation). All payments must be done 48hours before the expected date of screening.
- Writing Materials: JAMB calculator and
- Original UTME/DE result slip.
FURTHER POINTS OF NOTICE:
- All candidates who applied MASS COMMUNICATION are to note that the Programme is under the Faculty of Social Sciences and should therefore appear for the screening test on Wednesday 4th October, 2017.
- All candidates including those for the Faculty of Agriculture, are to report at the Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates.
Kindly use the comments section if you have any question and also note that if you’re using the Live Chat for enquiry; you will need to fill-in yourname and email address to enable us get back to you.