This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army University Biu has extended its online screening period earlier scheduled to end on yesterday, Sunday 8th September to Sunday, 15th September 2019, to enable candidates who are yet to register for the exercise to do so.
For the sake of emphasis, the screening exercise is open to UTME students including former Remedial students of the Institution who scored 160 and above, and direct entry applicant with minimum of upper credit and its equivalents. It should be known that only candidate who participated in the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) are by this notice invites all candidates that have chosen the institution as their First Choice for Direct Entry (DE) and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum of 160 points, to apply for the Post-UTME and DE online screening for admissions into all programmes of the University for 2019/2020 Academic Session. The exercise has been slated for 26th August to 15th September, 2019.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 (non-refundable) and upload their credentials between 26th August to 15th September, 2019.
Eligibility of Candidates:
This exercise is only for candidates who chose NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum of 160 points in the 2019 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening. In addition, each candidate must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant field including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. Participation in the Post-UTME and DE which will be conducted online is mandatory for all interested candidates.
- Logon to the University’s Post UTME/DE portal via www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select a programme of your choice.
- Click ‘Pay Now’ button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) and click ‘Make Payment’
- Once your payment is successful, you will be redirected to fill the online form.
- Click on ‘CONTINUE FILLING FORM’
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates; recent passport photograph and 2019 JAMB Registration slip.
- Be sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission).
Also note that the exercises must be completed between 26th August, to 15th September, 2019.