PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY, BOKKOS 2017/2018 POST UTME SCREENING
This is to notify and inform all candidates who applied Plateau State University, Bokkos through JAMB UTME 2017 that the university will conduct will begin its screening exercise for admission into the 2017/2018 academic session as detailed below:
The screening is scheduled to hold for two different days which includes 9th and 10th days of October, 2017.
- MONDAY, 9TH OCTOBER – Faculty of Art and Faculty of Social Sciences.
- TUESDAY, 10TH OCTOBER – Faculty of Management Sciences and Faculty of Natural and applied Sciences.
- NOTE: The exercise is scheduled to hold as from 10a.m daily.
The screening is open to candidates who applied Plateau State University, Bokkos as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 and above in the recently concluded JAMB exams.
HOW TO APPLY/PAY FOR PLASU 2017/2018 POST UTME SCREENING
A non refundable fee of N2,000.00 only is to be paid through:
- First, you need a TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (TIN). You can obtain yours from Plateau State Internal Revenue Service office in Jos or at any Revenue collection point within Plateau State.
- Visit remita.net
- Click on “Pay State Government and Agencies”
- Select PLATEAU STATE.
- WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY? Type and select PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY, BOKKOS.
- NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE * Select SALES OF ADMISSION/APPLICATION FORMS.
- Enter your TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (TIN) you obtained from the Revenue Office.
- ADMISSION/MATRIC NUMBER is your JAMB Registration Number or N/A preferably.
- Complete the remaining form and
- Visit any Commercial Bank Branch.
- Present your payment or RRR Generated to the Teller (over the counter).
- Say you want to pay to Plateau state University under Plateau State government through the Remita Platform.
- After payment, wait to collect the PRINTOUT which will serve as your evidence for payment.
- Present payment printout/duplicate teller at bursary department of the University and obtain a reciept.
NOTE: come along with the following materials for screening:
- Receipt for payment of post utme screening fee.
- UTME result (JAMB).
- Original copy(ies) of O’ Level result(s) not more than two sittings.
- Original indigene form.
- Original birth certificate or birth declaration and
- Writing materials.
Use the comment section below if you have any question regarding PLASU 2017/2017 POST UTME SCREENING and also LIKE US ON FACEBOOK at https://www.facebook.com/PAULTAIWOBLOG for more updates.