TASUED Post-UTME Screening date, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline and registration details for 2018/019 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180, Application cost is N2000 and Registration begins July 3rd and end August 13th. Screening date is scheduled for August 14th. See full details below.
This is to inform the general public that the POST-UTME screening exercise of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2018/2019 academic session will take place as detailed below:
- GENERAL INFORMATION:
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as First/Second Choice Institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2018 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A Level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as First/Second Choice Institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2018 Direct Entry JAMB form.
METHOD OF APPLICATION (LOG IN PROCEDURE)
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal via https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of non-refundable sum of N2000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their O ‘level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
- The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration shall commence on the 3rd day of July, 2018 and closes on the 13th day of August, 2018.
- Also Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
- SCREENING DATE & DETAILS:
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University on the 14th day of August, 2018. While the screening date for Direct Entry (200 Level) applicants shall be announced at a later date.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and are by this notice urged to bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form.
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to [email protected] or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.