Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Pre-Degree Studies for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites via: https://uniben.waeup.org or uniben.edu
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various Pre-Degree Studies, candidate must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
All applications should be concluded on or before Midnight of 17th day of August, 2018.
The procedure for application is detailed below:
- Visit www.uniben.edu Or uniben.waeup.org
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
- Click on JUPEB Pre-Degree Studies 2018/2019.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address (as confirmation).
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your Username and the Password from the mail received to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear “1 x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application Online.
- NOTE: you cannot edit your application after submission.
- Finally, Print out the Application slip.
- Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted on the 25
- day of August, 2018 by 9:00am at the Ugbowo campus of the University.