UNIBEN Post UTME Registration, Screening Date, Cut-Off Mark, Application Cost, Deadline and other relevant details have been announced. The Cut-off mark is 200 and the screening shall hold as follows – 27th day of July, 2018 and 11th day of August, 2018, while the Registration deadline is on the 22nd day of July 2018.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session is scheduled to take place between the 27th day of July and 11th day of August, 2018 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise. Candidates are to PLEASE NOTE that Only those who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be made between 8:00a.m 4th day of July and Midnight of 22nd day of July 2018. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is detailed below:
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for Application at the top left of the displayed page
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and Password.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. (NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University and FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and/or Forfeiture of admission.)
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,000.00 using a valid ATM Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening.
Candidates are to come to their screening centres with the following:
- Acknowledgement slip.
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.