Unijos Admission into Pre-Degree Science Programme 2018/2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree/Remedial Science Programme of the University of Jos for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Candidates must possess WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE ‘O’ LEVEL results or its equivalent in the following Subjects: Mathematics or Further Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and either Biology or Agric Science or Geography or Technical Drawing or Fine Art to be eligible for admission.
The Pre-Degree Science course is strictly for science students, who want to study Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Veterinary Medicine, Education, Medical Lab Science (MLS), Biochemistry, Science Lab Technology (SLT), Computer Science, Engineering, Agriculture or any single honors Degree course in Faculty of Natural Sciences and other science disciplines.
Method of Application
Application forms are available online on the University Website: http://mis.unijos.edu.ng upon payment of the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only through Remita.
To generate remita number, log into www.remita.net and follow the steps below.
- Click ‘pay Federal Government Agency’.
- Enter University of Jos
- Select “Remedial Science” as name of service/purpose.
- Enter the following:
- Level: – 001
- Amount: – N10,000.00
- Department: – Remedial Science
- Faculty: – Remedial Science/French program.
- Session: – 2018
- App. No/Matric/JAMB/Form No: RS 2018
- Payer’s Name: – e.g. Abiola Ahmed Okonkwo
- Payer’s email: –
- Payer’s Phone No: e.g. 0808080808080
Payment of N10,000 can be from Remita Site
Choose your preferred payment option i.e. ATM mobile wallet, verve, visa or master cards etc and use the RRR number to pay or visit any Bank and pay N10,000.00 using the RRR generated from remitta.net
- To complete the admission form, Applicant should visit the link; mis.unijos.edu.ng, look for application forms.
- click create account and select Remedial Science and enter all fields required using a valid e-mail address and password.
- After creating the account, applicants should log in again to mis.unijos.edu.ng look for ‘application forms’ and then click ‘continue registration’.
- The applicant enters details of payment for purchase of the application form which should include:
- RRR Number (Remita Retrieval Number)
- Amount paid = N10,000.00
- Transaction Date.
- The applicant MUST click the “SUBMIT” button to submit the completed application form online and waits for confirmation SMS and or email for successful application.
- On receipt of the confirmation SMS and or email, the applicant logs in with his/her account/details or e-mail and personal address to view his/her completed application and print a copy for reference purpose.
In case of inquiry contact the Head of Department of Remedial Sciences, University of Jos on phone Number: 08036843775 or The Secretary, Department of Remedial Sciences on 08033661070).
Mr. Monday M. Danjem
Registrar, University of Jos